About the CPO
The Cathcart Parent Organization's mission is to create a safe, friendly, fun community to support teachers, staff and parents in their goals of helping EVERY student become the best they can be.
- Community Service: Strengthen and promote community service
- Fundraising: Identify and conduct fundraising activities to provide financial support to the school as needed
- Communication: Strengthen communication between parents and the school administration and faculty, and between the school and community
- Curriculum Enrichment and Class Support: Support school initiatives to strengthen the academic curriculum and improve student achievement in critical subject areas
- Facilities/School Infrastructure: Support the school in providing an adequately equipped, safe and secure environment that is conducive to learning
- Technology: Assist the school by helping to provide and maintain a current technology learning environment
- Membership is free and shall consist of parents, guardians or other adults standing in loco parentis of current Cathcart students.
- The students of Cathcart Elementary School shall be considered honorary members of this Organization without voice, vote or privilege of holding office.
CPO Events Calendar
EVERY Thursday is Spirt Day
Get your Green on!
Another way to keep up-to-date with the CPO is to LIKE us on our Facebook page.
Don't miss out on the fun!