About the CPO
The Cathcart Parent Organization's mission is to create a safe, friendly, fun community to support teachers, staff and parents in their goals of helping EVERY student become the best they can be.
- Community Service: Strengthen and promote community service
- Fundraising: Identify and conduct fundraising activities to provide financial support to the school as needed
- Communication: Strengthen communication between parents and the school administration and faculty, and between the school and community
- Curriculum Enrichment and Class Support: Support school initiatives to strengthen the academic curriculum and improve student achievement in critical subject areas
- Facilities/School Infrastructure: Support the school in providing an adequately equipped, safe and secure environment that is conducive to learning
- Technology: Assist the school by helping to provide and maintain a current technology learning environment
- Membership is free and shall consist of parents, guardians or other adults standing in loco parentis of current Cathcart students.
- The students of Cathcart Elementary School shall be considered honorary members of this Organization without voice, vote or privilege of holding office.